- · This Conference is organized and managed by The People Events
- You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
- All registrations are regarded complete only having made the full payment prior to the Conference and on-site.
- Invoices must be requested online through the user account and also can be later sent by post or emailed to you. Alternatively, you can request an invoice via email (email@example.com)
- If the participation fee is not paid during the determined period of time, the abstracts and the full text will not be included in the conference program.
- Authors of accepted papers/abstracts are invited to enroll, make a payment, attend, and present their research paper at one of the conference sessions. Papers that are not presented will not be included in the Book of abstracts or Book of proceedings.
- The official language of the conference is English for all papers and presentations.
- Payment is required for each individual author in multi authors proceedings if each of the authors wants to attend the conference and receive an attendance certificate. All individual authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make individual enrolment for the conference by filling in the registration form.
- Each applicant can submit and present up to 2 abstracts and they will be charged only for one enrolment. All accepted and presented abstracts and their full-text papers will be published in Book of Abstracts and Conference Proceedings Book in pdf version on our web page.
If any registered participant wants to cancel the participation & wish to get a refund, the following criteria will be applicable (considering the investments towards advance payment of venue, printing, shipping of materials, hotel reservation, and other inventory investments)
- · If you are unable to attend the conference, we welcome substitute delegates/presenter attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 2 weeks prior notice of the event, of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full.
- Participants must provide valid proof of documents while applying for refunds.
- Registrations that are canceled 90 days prior to the conference are eligible to get a full refund of the payment except for service, bank, transaction charges.
- Registrations that are canceled in less than 90 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible for a refund of 50% on the registration fee excluding service, bank, transaction charges.
- Cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to the conference will not be eligible for any refund.
- The discounted registration fees are non-refundable. The fees will be automatically being transferred to one of the future The People Events Conferences.
*The bank charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- If the organizer cancels the event due to certain unavoidable circumstances, a 100% refund will be processed for the registered person. If the participant wish can transfer to the same Conference in the next two years. In the case of future events, the price will be higher, no extra amount will be charged for that.
- If the registered person is unable to attend the conference, can transfer the same to any other person, for which a written authorization mentioning the details (Name, Email, Address) of the transfer person is mandatory.
- If any person unable to attend the event and the same is intimated within 30 days of the event, Registration transfer is not possible.
- The letter of invitation/acceptance will be void automatically in case of registration cancellation and we will not be responsible for any legal issues associated with this.
Request for Letter of Invitation/ Acceptance:
A letter of invitation can be provided to participants, only after their successful registration/partial payment (in special cases) for the conference upon requirement/request. A letter of acceptance can be provided before the registration process and if any amount is paid will be clearly mentioned in the letters. Our letter of invitation is not providing a guarantee for any kind of VISA to attend the conference. A letter of invitation is only a supporting document. The final decision on VISA will be taken care of by the respective Visa offices/consulate of the countries. The letter of acceptance does not guarantee the funding for any participant in case they are getting it from some third parties.
*Note: For a letter of invitation, participants required to send us their copy of passport or any supportive document for identity. All the data and documents will be secured with us and will be disposed of at our end securely within one week of the schedule of the Conference. All these information/documents are mandatory for security verification and upon requirement by the country’s security personnel, it will be produced.
VISA Information: Due to increased security measures, all the participants are requested to get a Letter of Invitation as earliest and need to apply for the VISA as earliest.
- The People Events are not authorized to communicate with embassies and consulates on behalf of the visa applicants. All participants should only apply for Business Visa. If required, we will confirm the embassy and consulates about the particular person’s participation at the conference (only registered participants).
- Note that the letter of invitation from our end does not guarantee for a VISA and it is only a supporting document for the VISA application.
- Rejected Visa applications: Visa rejection/ inability to get a visa, does not fall under the cancellation policy.
Transportation & Airfare
Airfare & local transportation need to be taken care of by the participants. The organizer is not providing any transportation or airfare support to the participants. A free shuttle may be provided by some hotels. If any such services are available will be notified to attendees. Such services are not mandatory.
Each registrant grants the organizer the right to photograph/videotape participants and to use such photographs/videos and the names of attendees in materials which either represent the proceedings of the conference or promote future conferences.
With paid registration, the participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, speaker cancellations, or other unforeseeable events.
The organizers do not accept any responsibility for individual medical, travel, or personal insurance. Delegates are strongly advised to have their own travel insurance policies to cover risks including (but not limited to) loss, cancellation, medical costs, and injury. The conference organizers will not accept any responsibility for any delegate failing to take out adequate insurance.
Conference identification badges are mandatory and will be required for admission to all conference functions (including social events).
FOR SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS:
Acknowledgment: Please complete the application form on the website and send it via email or fax. A tax invoice will be issued upon receipt. Sponsorship acceptance is subject to the review and approval of the organizers
Conditions of Payment: Full payment must be received within 30 days from the date of the invoice or the date of payment on the invoice for the application to be considered. Payment must be made in USD or INR only.
If you would like to request the cancellation of your sponsorship application, please submit a written request for cancellation specifying the reason for cancellation. The cancellation request is subject to the approval of the committee on the condition that none of the sponsorship arrangements have been delivered upon and Note:
- 50% of the contracted amount will be retained for cancellation before 3 months prior to the event.
- 100% of the contracted amount will be retained for cancellation requests received after 3 months prior to the event.
To qualify for the reduced student fee, they are obliged to show one of the following original documents on-site
- Original and valid student I.D. card indicating the date of validity! OR
- An original, personalized letter signed by the head of the relevant university or institutional department providing the full-time student status.
- The organizer is not in the position to grant access to the conference as a registered student without one of those documents.
The organizers may at any time, with or without giving notice, in their absolute discretion and without giving any reason, cancel or postpone the conference, change its venue or any of the other published particulars, or withdraw any invitation to attend. In any case, neither the organizers nor any of their officers, employees, agents, members, or representatives shall be liable for any loss, liability, damage or expense suffered or incurred by any person, nor will they return any money paid to them in connection with the conference unless they are satisfied not only that the money in question remains under their control but also that the person who paid it has been unfairly prejudiced (as to which, the decision shall be in their sole and unfettered discretion and, when announced, final and conclusive).
CONSENT TO USE PHOTOGRAPHIC, VIDEO AND AUDIO RECORDINGS
The People Events official photographers will be taking photographs, recording video, or making audio recordings during the Conference. The photographs, videos, and audio recordings will be used for Conference related activities including in the promotional material, in both print and electronic format, including on the Internet via the event website and Social media for Conference purposes only.